ALL ABOUT SHIPPING
If you’re thinking, “Yikes, but chocolate is so sensitive to ship,” then you are correct! That’s why we do everything we can to make sure your order is received just as it left our studio.
When will my order be shipped?
Our goal is to ship your chocolates within 24 hours of receiving your order. If you place your order by 12 PM EST Monday though Wednesday, we will ship the next business day via FedEx Ground unless you specify otherwise. If we see your package will not arrive by week’s end, we will hold it and ship the following week so that your shipment doesn’t sit in a FedEx warehouse over the weekend.
We calculate shipping charges per each package.
FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes! Please use a physical address to ensure proper delivery of your package.
I’d like my truffles to arrive on a specific day. Can I arrange that?
We use FedEx ground ship whenever possible. But if you want to guarantee your chocolates arrive on a specific day, please contact Loren at 215-996-0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be sure to get your chocolates out for FedEx 2 Day or FedEx Overnight Delivery. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Warm Weather Shipping
True, chocolate does not like to be warm. So as the temperatures rise, from April to October, or for any destination with temperatures over 65°F, we will pack your chocolate in an insulated box with a cold pack. When you check out, you will see a charge for “Warm Weather Shipping.”
To maintain optimal freshness, the maximum amount of time to ship chocolate is 2 days. If your package requires more than 2 days in transit via FedEx Ground (see shipping zone map), your package should instead ship FedEx 2nd Day Express. Please take a look at the shipping map for your shipping zone. If you select FedEx Ground, we will hold your package and contact you to change the shipping method. Additional charges may apply.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Sorry, we are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Please be careful that you specify a physical street in your shipping address to avoid delays and damaged chocolates.
Do you ship to Canada or overseas?
Currently we do not ship our chocolates to Canada or overseas.
• Please carefully check your shipping addresses! We are not responsible for delays or returns due to incorrect or undeliverable addresses. And remember, we cannot deliver to PO boxes.
• Is it a gift? We will be happy to include a gift note in your box, please remember to add a note on the checkout page.
• Where possible, it’s a good idea to ship to a business to avoid the “no one is home, and chocolate sits at the front door” problem.
• If you are using a promotion code, please remember that shipping will be applied to your order total prior to the discount.
• Oops! Call us if you think you’ve made an error in your order at 215-996-0606 or email email@example.com, we will try to catch it before it is shipped!